Hi, it's Gini and today I have a card to share with you that really shows off our ColorMates Smooth and Silky line. This paper is just as it's name implies , and it is the perfect choice for so many paper crafting techniques. On my card today, I've shown you how beautifully it works for die cuts, embossing, stamping and flower making. This is truly a go-to cardstock.
So here is how I created my card.
1. Cut a card base 5" x 7" using the Natural cardstock.
2. Cut a piece of the Beach cardstock 1/4" smaller and emboss using the M-Bossabilities folder. Ink over the raised areas with Desert Sand ink.
3. Cut a piece of cardstock in Sage 1 1/2" x 4 3/4". Adhere satin ribbon to the middle.
3. Line the edges of the last piece using the pearl strips.
4. Die cut a border using the Moroccan Accents and adhere to the back of the ribboned panel. Adhere to the card.
5. Stamp the decorative label using watermark ink and heat emboss with clear powder. Cut out the label.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Chocolate ink. Use foam adhesives to apply to the card as shown.
7. Die cut flowers, mist with Sandcastle Colorations and shape by pleating while damp. Assemble the flower, add a large pearl for the center.
8. Cut strips of ribbon with fish tail ends, and glue to the back of the flower. Adhere the flower to the card.
9. Cut the decorative flourishes and tuck behind the flower.
10. Finish with a corner pearl flourish.
Pearl Lines PE-02CB-107
Large Pearls CRW-05CA-176
JustRite Stamps - Birthday Vintage Labels Four
May Arts Ribbon - HA-78-02
Spellbinders Dies - Moroccan Accents; Arianna Lace, Arianna Blooms
Art Anthology Colorations - Sandcastle
Spellbinders M-Boassabilites - Decorative Fancy Tags Two