Looking for centerpiece ideas for that last minute Halloween party?! Well, if you have some WorldWin Papers card stock and a few minutes you can create something adorable for that table!
The hat was created with the Original Colormates in Deep Lovely Lilac, Deep Dream Orange and Heritage Black. I used a cut file from the Silhouette store to make it. I added the ribbon, because it looked adorable on there!
The pumpkin was made with the Original Colormates in Deep Dream Orange and the leaves with the Petallics in GreenEyes I did use a full 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock for it. I made it from a cut file, but you could easily do this without one.
- Just score an entire sheet of 12 x 12 paper every 1/4 inch.
- Cut 5 strips out in various widths, keeping two of them fairly the same size (bigger) and then two of them fairly the same size (smaller) and then a smaller one for the top.
- Once cut, accordion fold the strips and use strong adhesive to hold the ends together of each strip. When dried then shape each of the strips into a circle and glue to a piece of scrap cardstock to hold the shape.
- Stack on top of each other making the pumpkin. You may have to fiddle with it to get it the way you want it.
- Cut out or punch leaves and arrange on top. Add a stem, I used a twig. Tie with twine.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Have a safe and fun Halloween!!