Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Let's Grunge with Kraft!

Hello, it is Gloria here and once again, it's my day to post. I have more projects to share that I have made for other teams and used WorldWin Papers. (I have been trying to do double duty with my projects for the past few weeks so that more people can see what WorldWin has to offer!)


This is a layout that I made using WorldWin Kraft cardstock as the background. I also used Heritage Black and Heritage White.


I inked, sprayed, stamped, and grunged up the cradstock. I love that the paper din not buckle or wrinkle! I used a bit of Dark Emerald Isle to die cut the vines.



The Heritage White and Black are both great quality paper to work with for layering. And I love that the white is smooth!



Thanks for looking.

Here are two cards I made with WorldWin paper front and center! I made these for my Couture Creations team. They have wonderful dies and embossing folders, perfect for using with WW cardstock!


(ColorMates Light Totally Tan, Medium Coffee Brown, Heritage White)


(WorldWin Papers ColorMates Light Pretty Pink, Deep Pretty Pink, Heritage White )

I hope you have a chance to check out all that WorldWin Papers has to offer!

Supplies for Layout:
WorldWin Cardstock: Heritage Black, Heritage White, Dark Emerald Isle, Kraft
Stamps: Hampton Art Stamps: 7 Gypsies: A Good Thing (PS0626), Distressed Clock (PS0679),Distress Background (PS0673), Ticket Stub (PS0681), Harlequin Background(PS0698)
Ink: Clearsnap Colorbox Archival Dye Wicked (SN27024M). Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Dark Brown, Creamy Brown, Olive Pastel, Clearsnap Colorbox Mix'd Media Jasmine (SN37004), Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Pheasant Gold
Designer paper: 7Gypsies Lille 8x8 pad
Embellishments: doily (Wilton), paper flowers, ribbon, clip (7 Gypsies)
Spray mist: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Almost Black, Cork, Kiwi
Die cutting templates: Spellbinders Fantastic Flourish Two
Other: chicken wire stamp or template
Tools: paper trimmer, scissors, craft mat; heat tool, foam ink applicator, die cutting system (Spellbinders Grand Calibur)
Adhesive: tape runner, white glue, foam tape, adhesive dots, fabric adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment