Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet Friend

Hello, it is Gloria here and it's my day to post 

It is a challenge to me to try to make a card with little or no printed paper. But I am a brave, so I keep trying! {wink}



I embossed a sheet of Petallics Wine Cup cardstock with an embossing folder for my background. Look how amazing the embossing is! I embossed Beargrass Petallics with another folder and cut it out with a circle die. 



Notice that the embossing is a bit flat on the circle. That is because I embossed first, then ran the paper through the machine again to cut the circle. I should have cut the circle first. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of the Beargrass Petallics.  My card base and circle mats are made from Treasures Pitch Black cardstock.  

I hope you have a chance to check out all that WorldWin Papers has to offer!

Supplies:
WorldWin Cardstock: 
Petallics: Beargrass, Wine Cup
Treasures: Pitch Black
Original ColorMates: Heritage White

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya, Inspired by Stamping Creative Tags
Designer paper: Teresa Collins Every Day Moments
Embossing Folders: Couture Creations Encaustic, Craft Concepts Celine
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders Standard Circles Small and Large, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Mini Tag
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares

2 comments:

  1. Love how that paper looks embossed!!! This is such an adorable card and the colors are striking, shows the paper wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, Gloria!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete