Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Design Team Members

As promised, we have some exciting news to share. Besides the original three design team members -  Gini Cagle, Heather Drews Carpenter and Patti Hamil, we are happy to announce two new additions to our team!

Gloria Stengel



My name is Gloria Stengel and I live in Oceanside, CA. I’ve been a CA resident since March 2005, after living in five other states. I live with my husband Matt and our three children, Nathan (21), Laura (17), and Jonah (12). I homeschool my two youngest children, but my oldest son has graduated and now attends college full-time. We also have a brand new kitten named Milo. He was born August 2012, and he is making my life crazy, but he's so cute that I am willing to sacrifice the occasional ribbon or button!

I have been hooked on paper crafts all of my life. In 1990, I discovered rubber stamping and in 1996, I stumbled across "modern" scrapbooking. I love all aspects of paper crafting: card making, scrapbooking, mini albums, altered art, up-cycling, you name it! I am happiest when I am making a mess! It's the cleaning up part that I don't care for!

I have been on a number of design teams over the past few years, including current terms with Graphic 45 and Hampton Art Stamps. I was also part of the Spellbinders 2011-2012 team. I also accept various guest design spots and work with online stores from time to time, including Really Reasonable Ribbon and CropStop. I recently began writing blog articles for Crafts 'n things Magazine, which allows me to share tutorials, favorite products, and advice on paper crafting. The design teams I work with are very diverse, which is an amazing thing for me considering that I love all sorts of art mediums.

The two "holes" in my design team resume is not being part of a cardstock or adhesive design team. Now, I am half-way to perfection. I am pleased to join the Worldwin team!

I have also been published in several magazines. Plus I have a blog, a Facebook Fan Page, and a YouTube channel in order to share my creative work. Visit my blog, Scraps of Life: 


Katrina Hunt



Hi! I am Katrina and I live in Midwest USA! I am currently owned by four Cardigan Welsh Corgis, who appear in my layouts from time to time (or A LOT of the time)! I'm a full-time office worker by day and crafter by night. I've discovered as an adult that I love to create and craft. I was never the artsy type while growing up, unless you count cutting my doll's hair. I have been scrapbooking since February 2009, when I decided to make a mini album for a friend. I discovered that I loved it! Well, let's just say after that I went nuts with the paper, scissors, and glue. I love color, the more the better. To define my style is hard, as I do what makes me happy. If I had to I would say it's Shabby Chic, with a kick of fun. I like to scrap everyday life and things. I am excited and proud to be a part of WorldWin Papers and this amazing adventure. You can check my blog here: Katrina's Blog


Gloria and Katrina are both super talented and also super sweet people! We are so honored and excited to have them on our team!!! We can't wait for you all to see what they create with WorldWin!!! Please visit their blogs to see their beautiful work!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to welcome Gloria and Katrina to the team, they are both wonderful additions and will bring a fresh new style to WorldWin!!! Can't wait to see all their beautiful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! What an amazingly talented team!

    ReplyDelete